Lamb Cube Fresh
RM28.90 – RM53.90
Dr. Daging Lamb Cube Fresh.
Locally raised, processed & vacuum packed at our farm.
Aged to Perfection
Here’s the thing about lamb: it’s amazing. Almost every cut of lamb is naturally tender, and you don’t need to add much seasoning to make it full-flavored. It’s fancy enough to serve for a dinner party or holiday meal, but it’s also simple and easy enough to cook for a weeknight dinner.
Meat the Difference
- We are a hands on team that raise Prime Angus & Prime Dorper locally.
- We have process in place control Halal traceability from birth to end product.
- Our in house aging process enables our experts to continually improve and develop on taste, tenderness and give a great BBQ aroma.
- With our secured and easy online platform, now everyone can enjoy “Meat the Difference”.
✘ Added Hormones
✘ Animal By-Products
|Up to 70% meat||Up to 50% meat||Up to 20% meat|
|Up to 30% others (fat/bone)||Up to 50% others (fat/bone)||Up to 80% others (fat/bone)|
FIVE IMPORTANT HEALTH BENEFITS OF LAMB MEAT
1. Lamb Meat – A Fantastic Source of Iron
- As a red meat, lamb inherently has a lot more iron than other protein sources like chicken or fish.
- In addition, since lamb is an animal source of iron, it contains heme iron rather than the non-heme iron found in plants.
- Heme iron is the more absorbable form of iron so consuming red meat like lamb can help to improve and prevent iron deficiency and anemia symptoms.
2. A Vitamin B Powerhouse
- Lamb is an awesome source of B12, just 3 ounces of lamb meat will provide half of most people’s daily B12 requirements.
- But that’s not all — lamb is also loaded with other essential B vitamins, including vitamin B6, niacin (vitamin B3), riboflavin (vitamin B2) and pantothenic acid (vitamin B5).
- Vitamin B12 as well as these other B vitamins help our nervous systems function as they should, and ensure that the actual nerve cells are in a healthy state.
3. A Way to Boost Your Immune System
- Lamb is loaded with immune-boosting zinc, just 3 ounces of lamb contains 4.4 mg zinc which is 30% of our daily value.
- Zinc is absolutely essential to optimal immune health, along with wound healing, DNA and protein synthesis, as well as growth and development in children.
4. Anti-Inflammatory Assets
- Lamb does contain fat, but a significant portion of that fat is anti-inflammatory omega-3 fatty acids.
- Grass-fed lamb meat provides its consumers with conjugated linoleic acid (CLA).
- CLA has been shown to help aid fat loss and improve lean muscle mass.
5. A Healthy Source of Protein
- Lamb is loaded with vital proteins, just one 3 ounce serving of lamb meat contains over 23 grams of protein.
- Protein does so much for the body, including providing it with slow-burning, sustainable fuel.
- It also helps your body build, repair and maintain muscle mass.
Any reimbursement will be done within 7 working days.