Harris Luqman Group Sdn Bhd (HLG) was incorporated in 2010 with the aim to be a key player in the livestock industry for South East Asia. We are importers of various livestock from Australia including cattle, sheep and goats. Due to forecasted expansion, we are looking for a professional team player to share our success.
Position: Multimedia Designer (Creator)
Industry: Agriculture & Meat
- Develop and execute creative ideas, concepts and assets to meet local branding and marketing needs.
- Design and develop variety of digital campaigns including thematic campaign banners, contents, design works, web advertisements, videos, motion graphics and other media.
- To transform raw video footage into a finished product. With the storyline in mind, they choose what footage to keep and assemble it into a fluid sequence, varying the camera angles and trimming, as necessary.
- To coordinate internally and externally on requirements of project and artwork.
- Responsible to assemble recorded film and video footage, applying artistic editing techniques, and creating finished, broadcast-worthy projects.
- Generate clear design ideas, concepts and creative assets to support the local marketing team’s user acquisition and brand building campaigns.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, managers and creative content teams.
- Creative, out of the box thinking with strong conceptual and layout ability.
- To produce weekly and/or monthly progress report to the Management.
- Able to handle multiple projects with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Candidate must possess at least a diploma or degree in Art/Design/Multimedia and have at least 2-3 years of work experience in related fields.
- Fresh graduates / Experienced candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Required Skill(s): graphic design, video editing, photography, videography, illustration, typography, multimedia
- Have expert knowledge of modern video editing techniques, be able to visualize directorial concepts, and work according to a strict time schedule.
- Good knowledge to use graphic software (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premier pro, Adobe After Effect).
- Skills in video and photography is an added advantage.
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to details.
- Ability to use DSLR for photography & videography.
- Focused creative thinking with marketing sense while multi-tasking on several assignment and tight overlapping deadlines.
- A team player with a positive roll-up-your-sleeves and entrepreneurial attitude.
- Willing to travel and work in Cyberjaya.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Melayu.
- Immediate start
- Opportunities for succession planning
RM 2,600 – RM 3,400
Why join us?
- We are growing rapidly and entering new markets
- We practise good working ethics
- We offer medical insurance
- Working from Monday to Friday
Kindly submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 03-8687 9913 / 0123020421